Aged and Disability Care
Simplus works with aged care, disability care, in-home care and residential care providers to use Salesforce cloud solutions to enable operational improvements to compliance, quality and safety.
APAC Partner of the Year 2022
Solutions built for care providers’ challenges
A constantly changing regulatory environment, complicated cash flow management, and the impact of workforce shortages continue to challenge care providers’ efforts to improve quality and safety.
We enable providers to use digital tools to manage compliance and cash flow, reduce administrative burden, increase productivity, better understand residents and customers, and track and improve the quality of care.
4 Opportunites and Challenges for Care Providers Today
Knowing where to start with technology, and what problems to solve, is the first step on the journey toward digital transformation.
Download our guide 4 Opportunities and Challenges for Care Providers to discover:
- Insights into the challenges faced by care providers in today’s landscape
- How automation can streamline administrative processes and boost efficiency
- Practical steps to kick-start your digital transformation journey
SIMPLUS UNDERSTANDS THE UNIQUE CHALLENGES OF CARE PROVIDERS
As Salesforce.org’s Partner of the Year 2022, we have skills and experience in technical and strategic deployment that solves challenges.
Regulatory Compliance - ipa
- Automate decisions, draw-downs and month-end sub-ledger reconciliation
- Apply transactions retrospectively
- Quickly clear bottlenecks in testing, launching and iteration
Cash flow management
- Simplify the complexity of residential and home-care funding packages.
- Quickly manage the cash flow impacts of regulatory change
- Apply retrospective calculations with minimal impact to quoting and billing processes
- Gain a deeper understanding of clients’ and residents’ needs, and increase visibility across care teams
- Use funding more efficiently to provide greater value to residents and customers
- Track and improve quality and safety measures
- Automate to reduce administrative burden
- Forecast and manage staff and volunteer labour
- Enable workers to streamline their work with digital tools and empower them to deliver greater impact
Why care providers choose Simplus
“What the team has achieved already is amazing. Simplus really listens to us, understands our business and has won our trust. We have a really ambitious and challenging program of work. But we also have Simplus supporting our teams across financial management, workforce management, service delivery, lead-to-onboarding and testing. It's a great partnership.”
Technology Transformation Leader
“What the team has achieved already is amazing. Simplus really listens to us, understands our business and has won our trust. We have a really ambitious and challenging program of work. But we also have Simplus supporting our teams across financial management, workforce management, service delivery, lead-to-onboarding and testing. It’s a great partnership.”
Technology Delivery Manager
“We knew we needed help. If we are to become a company that truly lives our values, we needed to get our systems in order. We were already too involved in our processes to be subjective, so we turned to Simplus for help.”
Application Delivery Manager
Ready To Simplify Your Salesforce Journey?
Talk to us about how we can help you use Salesforce technology to simplify compliance, manage cash flow, address labour shortages and improve customer experience, quality and care.